Chartered Management Program (CMP)
The CMP is an eight-course (300 - 320 hour) program of studies covering the following core elements of management and business administration.
Mandatory Courses (4)
- Business Administration and Management (Formerly Introduction to Management)
- Managerial Communications
- Financial Management
- Business Strategy (Formerly Strategic Analysis)
Optional Courses (4)
- Canadian Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Marketing
- Project Management
- Operations Management
NOTE: Other courses may be acceptable as options.
Course Delivery Options:
- University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Recognized Courses
- Other Continuing Education courses at colleges and universities across Canada. Please contact your local academic institution for details.
Fees are set by the academic institutions offering the courses.