C.Mgr. - Chartered Manager
Chartered Manager is the internationally recognized designation in management and leadership. A Chartered Manager has developed various competencies in leadership, strategy, finance, accounting, management operations and organizational analysis.
The designation brings together rigorous business education with professional-level experience, setting you apart to contribute to Canada’s economic success.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ROUTES:
- Completed C.Mgr. Application Form
- Three (3) professional reference letters that will validate your experience and attest to your application of management theory and practice at a professional level
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae outlining all academic and management experience as required above
- Official transcripts sent directly from the education institution(s) to the CIM Head Office
- Complete the Management Aptitude Evaluation
- Sign and adhere to the CIM Code of Ethics and return with C.Mgr. Application Form
- Applicants are required to maintain current membership in good standing with the Institute, abide by the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and commit to Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- All applicable fees
Equivalent Degrees from institutions outside of Canada can be assessed by referring to the following website for Educational Credential Assessment:
Formal evaluation by one of the approved assessors is to be submitted along with the application for Chartered Manager.
At its discretion, the C.Mgr. review committee may request additional information, an interview, or request that the applicant completes a comprehensive examination to validate their qualifications and/or experience.
- For information on the Chartered Manager Competency Framework, please click here.
- For the Code of Ethics, please click here.
- View the Professional Development Units [PDF] [Word]