Benefits of Corporate Membership
Corporate membership in CIM pays for itself many times over.
- Access to ManagementDirect online learning portal, an entire reference library of articles, video interviews, definitions, book chapters, web links, self-assessment tools, workbooks, e-learning modules and podcasts
- Free advertising and a subscription to the Canadian Manager magazine
- Two individual memberships
- Employee professional development with recognized designations at all levels of management
- Networking possibilities through various communities of interest across Canada For information about CIM Corporate membership and the benefits and services offered to businesses, including government and non-profit organizations,
- CIM designation holders are in every province and territory across Canada
- CIM recognizes institutions from coast-to-coast by accrediting their educational programs
- Our trademarked professional designations are well regarded by businesses
- Educational programs through nationally accredited educational institutions across Canada
- Members-only web content and managerial resources
- Exclusive membership benefits
- The Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.) professional designation forms the cornerstone of management professionalism in Canada and internationally.
Canada’s Professional Management Association.
Recognized as the premier provider of excellence in management development.