Why Hire a CIM | Chartered Managers Canada Member?
Members demonstrate a commitment to management professionalism and belong to a fellowship of peers that share the Institute’s passion and enthusiasm for the application of leading-edge management knowledge and services to your organization!
These members are part of a tight-knit, yet open, community that allows for the personal and professional development of management knowledge and application. This will translate into results for your organization.
Members can bring to your organization:
- The ability to demonstrate independent judgement and discretion
- A high level of initiative in decision-making and management functions
- Development and implementation of strategies for management functions
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills working with colleagues, teams and clients
- Accountability for management actions and organizational results with financial implications