Exclusive to CIM | Chartered Managers Canada members in Canada, ManagementDirect is an online resource portal to support managers at all levels. If you are studying for one of our management designations or would like some help with the issue of the day, there will be something for you on ManagementDirect!
What is ManagementDirect?
Unrivalled Content from Management Experts
ManagementDirect allows managers at any level to learn, research and think. With the latest digital content to help overcome hundreds of managerial challenges from absence to performance, to change.
- Hundreds of practical checklist activities to ensure a best practice approach
- Over 100 hours of e-learning modules
- CMI research reports as they are released
- 400 videos
- Over 10,000 journal articles
- 80 practical management models
- Over 9,000 eBooks and more...
Unparalleled Management Content
ManagementDirect is packed with content, including:
- Articles: A comprehensive database of articles and company, industry and market rep
- E-Books: A collection of over 9,000 e-books on management and business.
- Checklists: Over 200 practical guides dealing with key management issues step-by-step.
- Templates: Templates for creating the most useful management documents.
- Ideas for Leaders: Idea summaries designed to keep managers engaged with the latest leadership thinking emerging from the top 50 business schools in the world.
- Models: One-page summaries of key management models and their practical applications.
- Leader Videos: World class leaders share their learning experiences through these short videos.
- Thinkers: Summaries of the life and work of major thinkers in the field of management.
Ready to Use ManagementDirect?
Access ManagementDirect here or click the link in the Resource tab on the front landing page. You will need to be logged in to your CIM membership account FIRST before you click the ManagementDirect link to access te portal though our single-sign on system. If you receive an error message, please enusre your membership is up to date and that you are logged into your CIM account first. If you still experience issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ManagementDirect holds a vast range of resources: