CIM | Chartered Managers Canada - National AGM
CIM 2021 National AGM: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Take notice that an Annual General Meeting of the members of the Canadian Institute of Management (“CIM”) will be held at online (details to follow to all members electronically) at 2:00 PM ET on November 27, 2021 to conduct the following business:
1. Present the approval of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on November 7, 2020;
2. Present the online election results for six (6) directors to the CIM board of directors to ensure compliance with the minimum number of directors which is set at ten (10);
3. Present the online election results for Resolution – Motion 2021-AGM-001; and
4. Present the approval of the 2020 fiscal year financial statements.
5. Present the approval of the appointment of the accountants.
Nominations to the Board of Directors will close by 2:00 PM ET on October 29, 2021 and online elections will be held from 8:00 AM ET on November 15 to 5:00 PM ET on November 24, 2021. Election information will be sent to all Professional Members in good standing electronically. Meeting minutes, candidate profiles, financial statements and accountant information may be accessed through the CIM website at: www.cim.ca members-only section or by contacting Jennifer Tracy, C.I.M., Manager of Communications and Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting will be held online via Zoom on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM EST.
You must be a member in good standing (2021/2022) to attend.
Advance registration to attend is required:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.