CIM Southern Alberta Chapter AGM
CIM Southern Alberta Chapter will be holding their virtual AGM:
Thursday – March 11, 2021 at 5:30 PM MST
A Zoom link will be sent to everyone to log in.
We hope you will consider attending as it is a great opportunity to network, meet other management professionals and find out what has been happening nationally.
We are looking for member participation and input on 2 fronts:
- Nominations and/or members who have an interest in being elected to the Chapter Committee.
- We are also looking for member input. What can we do locally to bring value to you and help with professional development? This will be great opportunity to share ideas:
- What kind of events / meetings would you find beneficial?
- Speaker / topic recommendations
- Timing of meetings – breakfast, luncheon, dinner
- Ideas that will increase your interest in attending either virtually (or in person when circumstances permit)
Our goal is to offer local activities/meetings that provide valuable insights and development opportunities. We also look forward to networking and social events that you can attend when health guidance has determined it is safe to do so.
Please join us, we look forward to seeing everyone!