Supervisory Management Program (CSM)
The CSM is a 4-course program providing learners with the foundations of management leading to a Certificate in Supervisory Management.
Students completing the CSM program can continue to the 8-course Chartered Management Program (CMP).
Mandatory Courses (3)
- Introduction to Management
- Managerial Communications
- Organizational Behaviour; or
- Human Resources Management
Optional Courses (1)
- Canadian Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Marketing
- Project Management
- Operations Management
NOTE: Other courses may be acceptable as options.
Course Delivery Options:
- University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies Recognized Courses
- Other Continuing Education courses at colleges and universities across Canada. Please contact the Coordinator of Educational Services and Professional Development for details.
Fees are set by the academic institutions offering the courses.