World Indigenous Forum: CIM Case Study Presentation
UPDATE: If you were unable to attend the live event, a recorded session of CIM's presentation is available on our YouTube channel. Click here!
World Indigenous Forum (previously World Indigenous Business Forum) connects indigenous business owners globally with the knowledge, markets and investment partners needed to finance and scale their businesses.
Now in its 11th year, the 2021 edition will be held online to connect world leaders, governments, family offices, impact investors and indigenous businesses, providing a lasting platform to build indigenous prosperity. You can attend:
• 2 keynote addresses from global leaders
• 12 business skills training seminars
• 6 workshops and 6 case studies
• Showcase of 150+ indigenous businesses
• Network with thousands of colleagues, peers, industry leaders and investors
• Celebration of indigenous cultures
Check out the World Indigenous Forum's YouTube channel for more recorded sessions from the live WIF event. Click here!