Thursday, January 24, 2019. CIM Northern Alberta & NWT Chapter's 2019 Membership Appreciation and Social Evening.
Join members of the new Board for an 8-course dinner at the Golden Rice Bowl Restaurant, 5365 Gateway Blvd, NW, Edmonton, AB.
5:00 to 5:30 pm - Meet and greet the new Board Members
5:30 to 6:30 pm - Dinner
6:30 to 7:00 pm - Social time/Networking
CIM NAB & NWT members free; Guests/non-members $20 per person (payable by cash or cheque at the door). Cash bar.
Please R.S.V.P. your attendance and number of guests to Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 18, 2019.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Northern Alberta and North West Territories Chapter of CIM welcomes you to our page on the National CIM website. To help you understand some of our unique characteristics, review the following interesting facts:
- Serves a geographic area of more than 1,470,000 square kilometers
- Serves a population of more than 1,800,000 (2013 Census Info)
- Was formed in 1985 and celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2015
- Has hosted national conventions in the past
- Is partnered with a number of local educational institutions including the University of Alberta, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT), MacEwan University, Keyano College and Athabasca University, to co-ordinate CIM courses with our local institutions towards granting CIM’s management designations (C.I.M. – Certified in Management, and C.Mgr. – Chartered Manager)
- Currently has approximately 160 active members
- Holds a members' event every two months to encourage member networking with guests, business or community groups and potential members, with focus on increasing management connections and skills
- Is always looking to welcome new members
Northern Alberta & NWT Chapter
P.O. Box 610
Main Post Office
Edmonton, AB T5J 2K8
**All members are encouraged to contact Bob Gurney, Chapter Chair, at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobgurney/ and request to join the CIM Northern Alberta & NWT group (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8651477).**
Chapter Committee Members
Chapter Chair - Bob Gurney, C.Mgr.
Secretary - Rutendo Grace Dube, C.I.M.
Treasurer - Omer Ahmad
Education Director - Ken Bainey, C.I.M., P.Mgr., C.Mgr.
Marketing & Development Director - Natalia Moscaluk
Communications Director - Curtis Champagne, P.Mgr., C.Mgr.
Director at Large - Adriana Goras
Director at Large - Tyler Nickolson
Bookkeeper - Jacqueline Van Fossen
Northern Alberta & NWT is pleased to welcome members in the following categories:
For the Fee Schedule, click here.