Become a Chartered Manager (C.Mgr.)
Chartered Manager is the highest status that can be achieved in the management profession. C.Mgr is a prestigious internationally recognized designation in management and leadership. A Chartered Manager has developed various competencies in leadership, strategy, finance, accounting, management operations and organizational analysis.
CIM | Chartered Managers Canada has reciprocity agreements with the Chartered Management Institute in the UK and Institute of Certified Professional Managers in the US, so your designation can be used globally.
The designation brings together rigorous business education with professional-level experience, setting you apart to contribute to Canada’s economic success.
Benefits of being a Chartered Manager
- Chartered Manager’s add value to their organization
- Commit to highest level ethical behaviour and integrity
- Chartered Managers report greater self awareness and use their designation to stand out in the job market and develop their careers
Ready to take the next step?
Review our map to becoming a Chartered Manager below and begin your journey to stand out in today’s competitive job market with Canada’s highest-level management designation.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL ROUTES:
- Complete the online C.Mgr. Application
- Upload three (3) professional reference letters
- Upload detailed résumé outlining all academic and management experience aligning with the Chartered Manager Competency Framework (CMCF)
- Upload copies of academic certificates
- Upload transcripts for each academic qualification
- Upload International Credential Assessment (if applicable)
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics
- Complete the online Management Aptitude Evaluation (MAE)
- All applicable fees
International Credential Assessment
Equivalent Degrees from institutions outside of Canada can be assessed by referring to the following website for Educational Credential Assessment:www.canalliance.org
Formal evaluation by one of the approved assessors is to be uploaded during the application process.