Management Direct Portal Information
CIM is pleased to announce that we have renewed ManagementDirect as a membership benefit. As a CIM member, you’ll have access to this extensive online knowledge resource packed with management best practice content.
• Dealing with an absenteeism issue?
• Need to better manage your time?
• Want a template for a strategic plan or a checklist to manage your project?
ManagementDirect’s extensive library of content includes:
- E-learning modules: from developing a management style to the principles of project management
- Leader videos: covering real-life management issues
- Thinkers: summaries of the ideas of major theorists to help problem solving
- Interactive scenarios
- Published articles: a database of articles from the Professional Manager magazine
- Checklists: hundreds of practical tick lists of activities to ensure a best practice approach
- E-journals: thousands of journals, publications and research documents offering latest industry insight
- Document outlines and research summaries on key business initiatives such as devising a marketing plan
- CPD/PDU tracking
See what ManagementDirect is all about: http://youtu.be/0M8rKPKOhH0
ManagementDirect Is Better Than Ever:
New Structured Learning Journeys
This allows you to create and access ‘playlists’ of content on core management skills or hot topics. You can now create customised learning journeys specifically designed for management support.
Massively expanded e-learning content
Everything you need to progress to the next level is at your finger tips. ManagementDirect now boasts over 120 modules and 15 interactive scenarios which make it an incredibly valuable new asset to our CIM members.
Clearer graphics, quicker navigation
Not only has ManagementDirect been redesigned to give it a thoroughly modern look and feel, but it’s also clearer and simpler with improved search and navigation to ensure members can get to the information they need – when they need it.